Sunday, July 12, 2009

Elmo's World and Kevin Clash

As a new parent, I must say that I have been fully immersed in Elmo's world. In a lot of ways, it's Elmo's world, and I just live in it. Allison loves Elmo, for whatever reason, perhaps it's the voice or just the eyes, but he is a cute character.

I grew up on Sesame Street. I was surfing around on YouTube, and found tons of clips of Elmo. One that is quite popular on YouTube is Elmo's guest appearances on a talk show down in Australia. One clip that stuck out was the clip of Kevin Clash, Elmo's puppeteer. It's amazing to watch how these folks bring these pieces of material to life.

Enjoy...just a "FYI" post. It's pretty amazing how these guys do this. I am convinced that Jim Henson did a lot of drugs. Sometimes, the results aren't always bad.

Elmos and Kevin Clash


Elmo on Rove Live

0 Comments: