Friday, June 12, 2009

So Scary

I don't even know where to begin. No, it's not a clip from the terrorists, but it might as well be.

I've posted a video clip below of a trailer for the movie "Jesus Camp." Seriously F**KED up. I don't know who is more disturbing, these kids or Al Qaeda. I'm actually pretty sure these kids are the same and hopefully on Homeland Security's list. But maybe it's not the kid's to blame per se, but certainly the parents.

This camp was located in South Dakota, go figure, the interior of the country, but you know, these folks are probably closer than you think....parts of PA are not much different.

I think I'll just leave it at the clip. If you can't see the problem with this, you should check yourself in.



Here's some other links, in case you aren't convinced at how disturbing this is.

Link

Link 1

Link 2

0 Comments: