Thursday, October 2, 2008

Joe Pa and Penn State Football

Let me preface this post by saying that I am not part of the PSU cult. But having met my wife at Happy Valley, I kind of get to enjoy the best of both worlds. I get to make fun of the people who bleed blue and white, and yet still root as a casual fan that got his business school degree from a school that has a legend for a football coach.

So I had to post a recent commercial of Joe Paterno that is running on the BigTen network. The posted version is the longer version, but the funny part is at the end when Joe Paterno gives his recruting pitch to a prospective recruit.

This time last year, folks were calling for Joe Pa to retire, and someday he will. But you gotta love his Lions ranked at #6. Never bet against a legend.

0 Comments: