Monday, June 16, 2008

Big News....

Many of you know that I have a dream to one day write a book after I'm done running the rat race, and this blog was my feeble attempt to explore my interest. I would offer to anyone reading this out there, or those who stumble upon this site, that less than a year ago, what was mild curiosity has turned into 99 posts. Hopefully I've managed to entertain, slightly inform, or at least get you to think about something.

So with my 100 post, I'd like to share some exciting news. Erin and I are expecting our first!! We couldn't be happier, in between feeling overwhelmed, but let's face it, this is what life is all about. Our due date is December 26th. The ultrasound below is at 13 weeks. When the doctor did this ultrasound, the baby kicked it's legs. It was the most amazing and humbling thing I've ever seen...

We feel blessed and are so thankful. Thanks for letting us share this with you!!

Click to Enlarge

2 Comments:

Laura said...

I'm so excited for both of you! I was telling Erin that baby Weil is already hyper like Jon!

Cynthia said...

I don't get it!! I see the label for the head but still can't find it.
Anyway, I agree with lollie..YAY baby Weil!